Sunday, January 25, 2015

Myers Briggs Rule Breaking

As many of you know, I am a bit obsessed with Myers Briggs. :) For those who do not know who you are I would highly suggest taking the test. Learn about what your tendencies are and how to work better with others. If you don't want to take a test look below at the picture or ask yourself how you approach rules and figure out what you are. :) 
Have fun!

Quick Guide to Myers-Briggs Types- How They Approach Rules

Business Instructor, Team Facilitator, CAPM, MBTI Certified, B.A. Linguistics
ENTJ: I make the rules.
ESTJ: I've written down the rules and made copies for everyone.
ESFJ: I've bent over backwards to fulfill all the rules.
ENFJ: Rules are great – they help us be better people.
INTJ: I've discovered all the inconsistencies with the rules and therefore consider them void.
INFJ: These rules are not benefiting me. I'm making up my own rules.
ISTJ: I've completed everything according to the rules.
ISFJ: These rules suck!!! *goes along with the rules*
ENFP: Ooops! I didn't realize there were rules!
ENTP: I've discovered these rules are not actually fulfilling their purpose, let me explain why.
ESFP: Is there a fine for breaking the rules? I'll just pay that.
ESTP: Watch me break the rules!!!!!
INTP: I've figured out a way to bend each rule.
ISTP: These rules are important for others, and if I feel like it I might follow along.
ISFP: I'm breaking all the rules, but it's okay because I don't think anyone noticed.
INFP: Completely unaware that rules exist, worried about why everyone seems so stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment